Meridian Waste is an environmental company with a less wasteful approach to garbage. We are experts in solid waste collection, transportation, recycling and disposal services.
Meridian Waste is a company defined by our commitment to servicing our customers and employees with unwavering respect, fairness and care. Our customers demand high quality service, and we deliver clean and clear results for your business, your clients and your community.
National Accounts and Broker Program
Meridian Waste National Accounts provides comprehensive waste management and environmental services for multi-location businesses and strategic vendor partners across our operating footprint.
National Accounts and Broker Services include:
- Waste stream analysis and optimization with your bottom line always in mind
- Consolidated billing and reporting for efficient analysis and processing
- Innovative waste stream diversion
- Temporary services for relocations, disasters, and construction/demolition
- Compactor rentals and repairs
When it comes to your commercial or industrial solid waste needs, we have the people and the equipment to get the job done right every time at all of your locations. We know that your business relies on your solid waste provider to be consistent in its collection schedule, efficient in its onsite collection and fair in regards to billing and communication. We also know that when the unexpected happens, you need us to be prompt, knowledgeable and provide solutions - not more headaches. That’s why you need to choose Meridian Waste.
We are proud to work with National Accounts/Broker customers in the following industries:
Restaurant | Office Buildings | Apartment & Condo Buildings | Shopping & Retail Centers | Construction Projects | Manufacturing Plants | Industrial Sites | Transportation & Distribution Centers | Schools & Universities | Grocery Stores | Retail Malls & Properties | Entertaining Establishments | Farms | Special Waste
Front Load / Commercial Service Standards
Delivery of New Dumpsters
- Dumpsters will be clean and fresh. All dumpsters will have company decals and phone numbers.
- Delivery will be made on the promised due date.
- Delivery paperwork turned in by 5 pm will be scheduled for the next day.
- Customers with more than three containers will be delivered within a mutually agreed timeline.
Extra Pick Ups
- Our goal is to meet extra pickup requests for the same day, if possible. If not possible, then next day service will be our priority.
- Our driver will attempt to service blocked dumpsters by contacting our local dispatch office to notify the customer of the blocked dumpster.
Swap Out Dumpsters
- Swap outs will be completed within five business days from the request date.
- Swap outs for customers with more than three dumpsters will be completed within a mutually agreed timeline.
- Only recyclable materials may be placed in dumpsters marked as recycling.
- If waste spills from a dumpster while it is being emptied, the driver will clean-up any spillage.
Roll-Off Container and Garbage Compactor Service Standards
Delivery of New Containers
- Delivery will be made on the due date.
- Delivery paperwork turned in by 5 pm will be scheduled for the next day delivery.
Request for Hauls
- Our goal is to meet extra pickup/haul requests for the same day, if possible. If not possible, then next day service will be our priority.
- Our driver will attempt to service a blocked roll-off container by contacting our local dispatch office to notify the customer of the blocked container.
- Our driver will call our local dispatch office and ask dispatch to notify the customer of an overloaded container and educate the customer regarding safe capacity levels.
- Only recyclable materials may be placed in containers marked as recycling.
- Our driver will leave the container area cleaner than it was found.