Our Meridian Waste team members are those who fully understand and embrace our company’s philosophy:
Meridian Waste is a company defined by our commitment to servicing our customers with unwavering respect, fairness and care. Our customers demand high quality service, and we deliver clean and clear results for your business, your home and your community.
These team members know that their individual contributions are meaningful and impactful and that, together, we build pride in our performance and our profession as garbage men and women.
Our team members are:
- Men and women - and all equal,
- Many races and nationalities – and all who believe in the American dream,
- Individuals worshiping under different religions - while all believing in caring for one another,
- Persons emerged from various social and economic backgrounds - and who willingly choose to become a member of the Meridian Waste family, and
- Believers in the human and health benefits of a clean community and his or her vital role in achieving that reality.
Click here to see our 2023 Benefits Overview
This link leads to the machine-readable files made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule. It includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to enable researchers, regulators, and application developers to easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files