Free In-Depth Evaluations
Free deep-dive consultations discussing your waste streams, disposal logistics, compliance and regulatory concerns, and analysis, documentation, and auditing needs. Our consultations include directing you on next steps, even if waste testing results keep us from accepting some of your materials for disposal.
Full Range of Services
From the very first call, we partner with you. To us, that means comprehensive, expert services that save you time, money, and help you better navigate the nuances unique to special wastes management.
Getting to know you and your business, we will:
- Discuss your specific needs and create an outline of next steps, mapping the big picture so you can make data-informed decisions with the assurance we have your best interests in mind from day one.
- Work via efficient processes to eliminate unnecessary time delays and costs.
- Conduct waste stream identification and determine specific testing requirements, saving you hassle and weeks of lost time.
- Deliver quick and accurate waste analysis & profiling for fast approval.
- Contact and collaborate on your behalf with haulers, the DNR, engineering, and tech labs, serving as your single point of contact.
- Emergency Response. Same day service or next day turnaround.
Time is money, and moving trucks in and out of our landfill quickly means less time wasted, thus increasing productivity for your business.
Single-Source Solutions and Single Point of Contact
We keep special waste simple by pairing you with a dedicated, specialized consultant to handle the nitty-gritty details for you—from arranging testing with tech labs, working with the DNR and private engineering firms, booking hauling companies for waste transit, and creating whatever types of paperwork you need to track your special waste streams from initial analysis to verified disposal.
Management of Compliance and Regulatory Issues
We’ve got you covered on the front lines, helping you stay in compliance with complex, changing regulations and analyzing and tracking your waste streams to ensure they are properly handled and disposed of, from end to end.
Site Waste Audits and Verification
Bids or contracts may require a Certificate of Destruction and other specific forms of documentation, even photographs. We’ll work with you to identify and create whatever formats of paperwork you might need, not to mention ensure you receive them promptly.
Should things take an unexpected turn, we’ve got your back. We help you get on top of the situation with rapid, same-day response whether you need roll-off containers, hauling complete with live loads and dedicated drivers, or other forms of support in addition to disposal.
Documentation Tailored to You
Meridian Waste is committed to providing service that truly fits your needs, right down to the paperwork. We are happy to arrange and even create documentation solutions to support your specific business and compliance requirements, including standard materials such as:
- Detailed Waste Profiles
- Ticketed Disposal Waste Tracking
- Verification Photographs
- Certificates of Destruction
- Pre-printed Manifests complete with all the information about your waste streams, approval codes, and locations.
Ahead of the Competition
Meridian Waste works with you one-on-one because we’re a true, local team, not a mega-corporation.
To us, you’re a partner in taking care of the environment— not a faceless account. That means we can deliver a more focused approach to support the challenges your company faces and provide strategic solutions designed with your specific business in mind.
From the Initial Call to the Long Haul
Your dedicated consultant helps you navigate the ever-changing landscape of special wastes management and disposal from the very first phone call. We know the ins and outs of specific wastes, the regulations, the agencies and testing bodies, and everything in between, and we’re eager to step in with assistance, advice, and direction to save you time, money, and avoid jumping through hoops. We’re eager to get our hands dirty so you don’t have to.