When we partner with a city or county, we often provide commercial waste management in addition to the services we provide a municipality’s residents. Just as your residents expect a top notch team, we know that your businesses rely on a trash service provider to be consistent in its schedule, efficient in its onsite collection and fair in regards to billing and communication. We also know that when the unexpected happens, they need us to be prompt, knowledgeable and provide solutions - not more headaches.
Delivery of New Dumpsters
- Dumpsters will be clean and fresh. All dumpsters will have company decals and phone numbers.
- Delivery will be made on the promised due date.
- Delivery paperwork turned in by 5:00 pm will be scheduled for the next day.
- Customers with more than three containers will be delivered within a mutually agreed timeline.
Extra Pick Ups
- Guaranteed next day service; however same day service will be given if possible.
- Driver will attempt to service blocked dumpsters by contacting our local dispatch office to notify the customer of the blocked dumpster.
Swap Out Dumpsters
- Swap outs will be completed within five business days from the request date.
- Swap outs for customers with more than three dumpsters will be completed within a mutually agreed timeline.
- If waste spills from a dumpster while it is being emptied, the driver will clean-up any spillage.