- Bachelor's Degree.
- Sales or customer relationship experience.
- Governmental sales experience.
- Past service as an elected government official or lobbyist.
- Must have a flexible schedule to allow for morning, evening and weekend special event and official meetings attendance/participation.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
- Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- 401(k) plan
Apply Online and view the detailed Benefits Overview at: www.MeridianWaste.com/Careers.
Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Meridian Waste is a company defined by its commitment to servicing its customers, caring for and engaging its employees, and generating financial value for its shareholders while delivering a clean and healthy community. The company’s core waste business is centered on residential, commercial, and industrial non-hazardous waste collection and disposal. Currently, the company operates in St. Louis, Mo., Richmond, Va., Blacksburg, Va., Augusta, Ga., Northeast Florida and Knoxville, Tenn., servicing more than 119,792 residential, commercial, industrial and governmental customers. In addition to a fleet of commercial, residential, and roll-off trucks, the company operates two transfer station, three recycling facilities, three municipal solid waste landfills and two C&D landfills in which 890,676 tons of waste are safely disposed annually. For more information, visit MeridianWaste.com.