Accounting Assistant/ Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Accounting Assistant/ Customer Service Representative
Interact with customers to solve and rectify any issues and improve the overall customer experience. Serve as a positive representative of the Company to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty to the Company.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Handle inbound / outbound calls and emails.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing customer add / remove / change requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues and supervisor as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Billing customers on a monthly basis
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in databases
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Respond to internal and external inquiries related to Accounts Receivables.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Must be able to work an occasional Saturday and overtime hours.
- Team player.
- MUST be able to talk and type at the same time.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- 401(k) plan
Click here to review our 2021 Benefits Overview