System Support Analyst
Location: Greensboro, GA
With limited and general direction from senior management, the Systems Support Analyst acts as a business partner with various levels of the management and accounting teams to effectively manage the primary operating system (Soft-Pak) of the Company and other IT related needs. The Systems Support Analyst position will provide hardware and software support for local and remote users for Meridian Waste. This position includes local and regional travel.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Customer/software support experience
- Network and PC support experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills for both PC and Mac systems as well as hardware
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent written, verbal communication and training skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Waste Industry Experience preferred
- Travel requirements include local and regional travel on an as-needed basis but no less than monthly
- Hardware support is required for the local area network, computers, printers, VOIP & mobile phones and tablets.
- Software support for MS Office 365 products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point + Share Drive)
- Requires advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Will provide software support for a waste industry specific application, Soft-Pak.
- This analyst position will become the Company Soft-Pak Expert, by understanding the business processes, training and supporting users, and providing system reporting.
- Support billing and accounting functions via the Soft-Pak operating system
- Develop and customize operating system reports as needed including the implementation and utilization of these reports Company-wide
- Coordinate and implement standardization processes and procedures as related to IT purchases and efficiencies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of directly applicable experience in IT and business systems management.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
- Short-term disability.
- Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
Click to see our 2019 Benefits Overview