Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Reports To: Corporate Accounting Manager
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator manages incoming payments, properly tracking and entering them into a database to maintain accurate records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Billing customers on a monthly basis
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in databases
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Respond to internal and external inquiries related to Accounts Receivables.
- Follow and comply with all safety policies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/ and or Experience:
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and personal interaction skills required.
- Very strong organizational skills required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting (25-50 pounds), Office environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to the above, the performance of other related duties may be required.